Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Times with More Food and Shopping

A great find in Fort Greene as we strolled from lunch. Tons of great items to purchase at reasonable rates on a beautiful day outdoors.






By now, I'm sure everyone can tell where my heart lies in this city. I love food. I love good food. Everytime I eat an exceptional meal, I think of my dear friend in Texas making fantastic fare.

I found some pretty great pizza in New York, if you can believe it. A short train ride down to Clinton Hill led us to a local eatery that uses wood-burning ovens to create a crispy crust for their thoughtful ingredients. Graziellas is all you could want in a pizzeria: a fiery chef, great food and friendly service.

My choice: gorgonzola, spinach, carmelized onions and mozzarella.

Veggie pizza loaded with olives, basil, spinach, mozzarella and mushrooms.




3 comments:

  1. That's ITALIAN! we have a guy here who cooks authentic neopolitan pies. I'll have to Go back and bloggy blog blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, where have you been? New York pizza is the BEST pizza in the world!

    ReplyDelete