Sunday, March 7, 2010

Texas Bound!

I leave for Texas this Wednesday! It's my first return trip home since I moved to New York (seven months, if you're wondering), and I'll hit all the old haunts while I'm there.

The return trip home starts in San Antonio, then on to Italy, Denton, Waco and Austin. I leave out of San Antonio on March 20 to return to New York. I plan on hitting the Nx35 Flaming Lips show and stop by a few SXSW venues while in Austin.

I need a recharge of Texas in my heart!

I also finished my first week back at the Clinton Foundation, and it is absolutely the perfect place for me. The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund is doing a lot of great work, and I can see the direct impact it's having on people's lives. Please remember the earthquake victims and try to help as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment